Questions for Children and Families
- Are you tired of hearing that your child is unmotivated or lazy?
- Does your child appear to be sad or irritable much of the time?
- Are you looking for ways to make homework time go more smoothly?
- Interested in helping your child manage a stressful life event?
- Seeking ways to help your child appreciate his/her strengths?
- Do you want your child to be less worried?
- How can you help your child better regulate him/herself?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then you’ve come to the right place. Dr. Frank can provide the following:
- Individual psychotherapy
- Family psychotherapy
- Parent consultations
- School consultations and advocacy
- Psycho-educational evaluations
- Psychological evaluations
- IQ testing for private school admissions